sOmeWhEre OnlY we KnOw

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 13 June 2015

Fight!

I've been in the marriage industry for almost 2 years and it is amazing how I go through this phase.
Well, FIGHT! It's suprising how both of us survive what I call Hubby-Wifey fight over time.
Being a wife, I am married to a stranger whom I met after my 22 years being born in this world. So, for sure, little I know about his real him and I have to explore and I am still exploring about this handsome man of mine.
Fight- we fight over little things that sometimes don't make sense of all. Making them as big deals - that's my expertise for sure..that is when my ego rules me.
Being silent is how he handles me. In the end, I'm the one who needs to fix things up instead of him 'pujuk' me..huh!
Still, we need this fight though..haha.
For sure, I love you more and more ('')


Exactly what I did 

No comments:

Post a Comment