sOmeWhEre OnlY we KnOw

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 8 May 2011

HePi MAMA'S DaY!~

huyehhhhhhhhhhhh...it's MaMa's Day Today...


Hepi MoM's Day to U.,
Hepi MoM's Day to U,
Hepi MoM's Day to MAMA,
Hepi Mom's Day to U.....


I wrote this for my Mama...

25 years old I am,
A big number of age,
Yet a small heart I have..

Thinking of you, MAMA
Cause the heavy rain in my heart,
So do my eyes...

Being my MAMA,
You hold the title beautifully,
Everyone's matters are yours, too
Still the sweetest smile comes from you...

Distance separates the two of us,
I couldn't reach you by bus,
So I keep counting days,
To touch and kiss your pretty face...

MAMA,
Though we are far apart,
FOREVER you are the QUEEN of my heart...

I MISS & LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MAMA........
Thank you for everything!~

Mama told me that she is blessed with eight wonderful kids. I strongly feel that the most problematic kid is ME, Yes Me! Mama, I'm so sorry for all my wrong doings...I hope u enjoy ur life in Aussie. (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment