sOmeWhEre OnlY we KnOw

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Liverpool!

hUWaa...wanna be there =(

I'm a fan of LIVERPOOL since Michael Owen became the star of the team long long time ago.


Even though he is no longer with the team, I AM still a FAN of Liverpool and Steven Gerrard is my hero now! 


My HANDSOME HERO! (6-6)


The team is going to have a match with the Malaysians on 16 July 2011 at Bukit Jalil Stadium at 5.45 p.m.

This will be the very first time Liverpool leave its footprints at Bukit Jalil Stadium..what a day!


I was thinking of buying the ticket to watch the match and I WAS thinking to take an MC on 17 July 2011 since it will be Sunday and I have to perform my duty to teach the pupils in Kelantan (Just a bad thought and I won't do that anyway, for sure).




BEST OF LUCK FOR GERRARD AND HIS TEAM MATES. GO, GO LIVERPOOL! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE =)


Anyway, I once had a chance to watch the game between Manchester United and Malaysia. 


Even though Man U is not my favourite team, still OWEN was in the team at that time and I screamed his name out loud once he entered the field from the bench. 


What a memorable moment!


My ALL-TIME favourite football hero!




Still, it will be great if I get the chance to be at Bukit Jalil this 16 July 2011 to support LIVERPOOL...huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment