sOmeWhEre OnlY we KnOw

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 10 June 2011

Mode:Sad





Okeh' I'm heading back to Kelantan tomorrow since the school holidays have reached the end..sad!


I pray that my journey will be smooth and we'll safely arrive there.

Honestly, I'm not ready and seriously sad since I will be far far away from the place of my loved ones which are my family.

The next holiday will be a week before Hari Raya Aidilfitri..

I'll be meeting my naughty yet funny little pupils this Sunday after two weeks of holidays (6-6).

Teaching them is fun especially the Year 1 kiddos even though at times they gave me a headache + heart attack!

Yet, they are my sweethearts and I love them.

Erm..need to pack up...hopefully things will go well ya.

Proverb of the day:
Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow - Worrying over small details can make them seem worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment