sOmeWhEre OnlY we KnOw

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Reader's Digest Trusted Brand 2011

I flipped through Reader's Digest (June) and it has listed its Trusted Brand 2011 Winners voted by consumers.
Among the brands are:

Okiy, my car tyres


I'm one of its policy holder

My hand phone is i-don't-know-what edition but for sure it is Samsung which
 I bought for only RM75 =)

I own a granite-grey Saga BLM

My favourite shower foam

Seafood lasagne I love the most!

There are more brands listed as the trusted brands voted by the consumers and to find out more, get yourself a copy of Reader's Digest (June 2011) ya!

That's all (^-^)


Proverb of the day:
Only real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. - [Only a real friend will tell you the truth]


No comments:

Post a Comment